Tuesday 24 April 2012

AX Paris - My New Best Friend!

Just a quickie :) Needed to share my total girly excitement about my new shoes... I needed a pair a sky high peep toes in cream for my birthday next week, and came across these little gems on www.axparis.co.uk. A total bargain at £38.99!
They arrived today and I got a lovely surprise when I saw they have red soles too! (cue drunken photos of me sticking my foot in front of the camera, acting like I'm in a pair of Loubi's...)
Hope you like them! I have the most amazing dress from Celeb Boutique to wear them with, but I'll do a special post on that after I've worn it.
Do check out AX Paris, they have some amazing faux Litas which are next on my ever-growing wish list!

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome, was just thinking they looked like Louboutins too! x

    so-phee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ax paris these shoes are gorgeous. Just wish i was a bit smaller so i could wear these! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these!! cant wait to read more posts.

    Rachel xx

    http://racheltbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS