Monday 7 May 2012

My Birthday In Celeb Boutique

It was my 25th birthday last week :) and on Saturday I dragged my stilettos out, dusted off my fake tan mitt (not literally, it was clean...honest) and prepared to celebrate with my lovely besties :) one slight problem. The flu threatened to kill me! (again, not literally. I have a tendency to dramatise things) but for the sake of my friends, the fact it was my birthday and my new Celeb Boutique dress I soldiered on!

You may or may not have heard of Celeb Boutique - if not, it must mean you live on a planet not called Earth. They're pretty much famous for their bandage dresses which are exact replicas of those amazing designs by Herve Leger, but with an affordable, 'normal folk' price tag... If you haven't already come across their website you must check it out! And follow them on twitter for photos and details of new arrivals :)

I received my gorgeous CB bandage dress from the very generous man in my life for my birthday :) I had already chosen the dress after much deliberation.
I decided to go with 'Rosie' a mix of greens, yellows, creams and slate which is a colour combination I wouldn't usually go for, but they work so well together :) The reason this style of dress will suit any shape and size is due to the heavy bandage material. These babies will pull you in and show off your curves, whilst hiding the dreaded lumps and bumps (just about) that most of us have in some form or another.
I was reasonably dubious to blog about this dress as I personally still think I look a bit on the big side (not due to the dress, totally my personal issue).

Before having my son a year ago I had always been quite a toned size 10 and although I've dropped a dress size since having him I'm still a size 12. I'm a big believer in women embracing their curves and to be honest, as long as your happy with your size then you're sexy and amazing! But the whole point is I'm not happy... So today marks the start of my mission to get back into my size 10 jeans! (Wanted to document it all on here so there's more chance of me sticking to it!)
Anyway here's some photos of the fabulous CB dress, and a photo of my make up just before I applied my lashes (excuse the dressing gown, apart from the dress this is my favourite item of clothing) ha! Let me know your thoughts on Celeb Boutique :)
Also, sorry about the layout of some of my posts, they're sometimes compiled on my phone so it results in a block of writing, then photos at the bottom.

'Rosie' dress £109.99
Shoes (AX Paris) £38.99
www.celebboutique.com
@celebboutique

5 comments:

  1. Great dress - you look beautiful! Hope you had a nice Birthday :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I believe your website may be having internet browser compatibility issues.

    When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks
    fine however, if opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Aside from that, wonderful blog!
    Also visit my webpage ; naked girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just ask what size you brought from celebboutique you look a similar size to me, stunning dress by the way x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning dress, could I ask what size you brought you look a similar size to me and I'm really stuck to choose which size to by. Thank you x x x

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS