Thursday 27 September 2012

Tag: How Much Is My Face Worth?

I've seen this tag everywhere in blogosphere and it looked like fun so I thought I'd give it a go :) 

For those that aren't familiar with it, it's about getting all your everyday makeup products together and adding up how much they're worth! I know alot of bloggers have been pretty surprised at the total and I have a feeling I will be too....









Mary Kay Oil Mattifying Primer £13.99
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW20 £20.50
Ebay Concealer Palette £2.72
MAC Mineralise Skin Finish In Medium Plus £21
Bodyshop Bronzer £13
Ebay Blush Palette £3.62
Benefit High Beam £18.50
Mary Kay Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde £9.99
Lancome Hypnose Mascara £21
Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake £7.99 

Total £132.31


Definately surprised! I thought it'd be less, although the MAC products are bound to bump the total up... thank goodness this isn't for evening makeup, with my Chanel Soleil bronzer and my Naked palette that'd add another £60 straight away!

As you can see though I use some budget products on a daily basis like the ebay concealer and blusher palettes (I'll do a seperate review on these as they really are amazing value for money). And I've included the full price for Lancome Hypnose whereas I'm actually only using a sample of this at the moment.

All I can say is, I'm glad this doesnt involve skincare as that would really make me cringe at the cost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS