Friday 28 September 2012

Weekly Wishlist #1

I've decided to start a new weekly series of wishlists... On a daily basis I come across beauty products and gorgeous items of clothing that I add to my wishlist on my iphone or I just rip the photos out of magazines (yes I'm that girl...) and needless to say my ultimate wishlist is huge!

So I thought I'd share a weekly list of a few items that have made it to the top of my list.... Hopefully I'll get to own some of them : )


Topshop charcoal fluffy knit jumper £42
Revlon Photoready cream blush in Flushed £7.99
Philosophy Microdelivery exfoliating wash £22
OPI 'Don't talk Bach to me' £11
Nars pore refining primer £24 

2 comments:

  1. I'm scared of cream blush if I'm honest just because I don't know what brush to use and I'd probably end up looking like a clown.

    Beth @ Beth-Bradley.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be pretty scary! I know what you mean.... But I use a small stippling brush from BDellium brushes and it works brilliantly :) Blends it so well x

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS